Expired DiskFerret v.1.4.3.4-Disk Space Analysis & Monitoring Software - FREE

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
DiskFerret v.1.4.3.4-Disk Space Analysis & Monitoring Software - FREE

Download page & registered here :http://diskferret.com/RegisterDiskFerret.v1.4.3.4.WindowsDeal.php

ABOUT:

DiskFerret is a disk space utilization and monitoring tool that analyzes the files within a hard drive, network share, or folder, and provides charts and detailed information to help you understand where and how disk space is being used.
Over the years, disk space has become fairly inexpensive, but programs and data files are expanding just as fast as prices drop on hard disc.

dataview.jpg

No matter how much drive space is available it eventually gets used up, slows your system and network down, and you get cramped for space. And, it’s expensive to maintain and manage ever increasing

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
This looks like a freeware program I saw a while back. Is it the same? What's the purpose of this? I mean, if you don't trust Windows information why use Windows to begin with? Seems like a waste of resources in my opinion.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.