dllhost.exe com surgate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsp77

Thread author
Jun 18, 2015
hi guys,

new to the forum and in need of some help. something is causing my CPU usage to spike up every min or so.
i really noticed it when gaming, my fps would drop and when looking through a system monitor app, my CPU usage keeps going from idle 1600mhz to full 4000mhz. this happens when opening up new programs, or tabs on chrome and while gaming.

i have tried to follow the other members fixes with the dllhost problem on here with no luck.
only thing different from them and mine is, they have multiple dllhost in the manager, where as mine, i only see 1 that pops up every min or so. so not 100% sure if thats the culprit.. or even if dllhost is ok to have?

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    35.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Addition.txt
    53.3 KB · Views: 23

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Hello,

MGADiag.png
Scan with MGADiag

Need to check one more thing.
  • Please download MGADiag by Microsoft and save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click on
    MGADiag.png
    icon to start the tool.
  • PressContinuewhen prompted.
  • When it has finished, press Copy.
  • Press the
    WindowsKey.png
    + R on your keyboard at the same time. Type Notepad and click OK.
  • Paste (Ctrl+V) this into notepad and save to your desktop.
Include that report in your reply.

jsp77

Thread author
Jun 18, 2015
thank you for the fast reply TwinHeadedEagle!
and very sorry about the delay on my side of the reply~! was away from the house..

but here is what you asked for!

Attachments

• MGADiag.txt
    4.7 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.