DoxThis, An amazing setup that has kept me malware-free

Does you pc have a faster GPU/CPU than I have?

• Yes

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters

DoxThis

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Apr 25, 2015
Cpu:I5-4690k Oced to 4.4Ghz 1.2V
Cpu Cooler: Corsair Hyrdo H50 (Push-Pull fan configuration)
Gpu:Gtx 760 Hawk Edition
Motherboard:GA-Z97-UD5H Rev1.0
Vpn: Torguard
Psu:Corsair Semi-Modular 750 Watt (Bronze Rated)
Hdd-Etc:250Gb Samsung 850 EVO -Rapid Forced Always on (550Mb/ps Read) (400Mb/ps Write) A few other ssds to lazy to copy and paste
Monitor: Asus VG248QE With Lightboost-Hack 120Hz 10% brightness for max reduction of motion blur
Case:Corsair Carbide SPEC-03 Black Steel
Headset: Astro A40 with Mixamp
Other notes: I made this myself by banging rocks together with goat blood on them
Csgo Rank: Nova4 Soon to be MG2
Please post suggestions below if you want me to give you a tut on how to prevent a site from detecting your adblock leave a comment below or pm me
Technical knowledge: I have vast knowledge mainly in the Blackhat side of networking etc. I can spoof a domain to make it look like the FBI is hosting it etc. I can root a server by uploading DLL's with exploits etc.
NO I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT MALWARE EXCEPT CRYPTING AND STUBS ETC., DONT ASK
Social engineering, Malware Removal, and System optimization etc.
I also know ALOT about building specific systems suited for specific needs e.g Editing,Gaming,Mining,Hash cracking
NOTE: If you want any of my setup details such as my tor browser pm or comment below as well

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
I don't prefer of using 2 or more real time protections (my personal preference, even if there is a main and companion AV/Antimalware working together).
Whitehat Aviator, tho sandboxed, had some security issues at beginning of 2015, allowing remote code execution from attacker. Changing it's core engine to security purposes they often forget to clear the way for upstreaming new security fixes released by Chromium Project, and Aviator is not the only browser that forgets those stuff.

Maybe adding some Password Manager if you need one...
Anyway, nice setup, thanks for sharing it with us :)

Reactions: frogboy and JM Safe
T

TheSuperGeek

A nice config.
I use an Intel Core I3 cpu at 2.4ghz with 4go of ram ! It's a little bit light for virtualisation !Windows 7 in VMware is very slooooow !:mad:

Reactions: JM Safe

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
A little bit overkill there but that's already considered a pretty solid configuration :) , everything are well covered. You may also try straightforward protection setup like more on Anti-Executable/Deny-default based.

Reactions: JM Safe

DoxThis

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Apr 25, 2015
Configuration seems to be very good, I have no suggestions at this given moment.

Your username gave me a laugh :p
Its actually Irony, If you knew my username I use for 90% Of my accs, you could easily get my full name.
THANKS HATENA, I deleted my account ages ago and my username can still be queried and my full name will pop up regardless of the acc deletion lol
Hopefully I will be posting malware videos soon.

Reactions: Oxygen

DoxThis

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Apr 25, 2015
I may have be asking advice down the road, on my XP computer that CPU just died on. Want to see about rebuilding it this fall..
If you like, you cant contact me over skype or Teamspeak etc. For help, PM me for my skype, or find a Teamspeak server we can use.

I don't prefer of using 2 or more real time protections (my personal preference, even if there is a main and companion AV/Antimalware working together).
Whitehat Aviator, tho sandboxed, had some security issues at beginning of 2015, allowing remote code execution from attacker. Changing it's core engine to security purposes they often forget to clear the way for upstreaming new security fixes released by Chromium Project, and Aviator is not the only browser that forgets those stuff.

Maybe adding some Password Manager if you need one...
Anyway, nice setup, thanks for sharing it with us :)
Its either Aviator or only use the Tor browser bundle which is not feasible for youtube etc.
I have to use a chrome based browser because I the lounge destroyer addon.
If I didnr need it I would use firefox because you can disable WEBRTC.
Just curious, has anybody posted on the ipleak in webrtc? If not, ill make a thread...
Goto www.ipleak.net for a true webrtc check DONT BUY AIRVPN IT LOG(The site is run by them...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Pandy

Level 1
Verified
Nov 19, 2014
So you use script that prevents anti adblock, that prevents adblock, that prevents ads..
Are we going to see Anti Anti-adblock soon? :p

DoxThis

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Apr 25, 2015
If you want a tut, ill post a vid soon when I get home from school.
It works on the majority of sites and I quite like it.

Reactions: tallorder

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I am of the same thinking as @BoraMurdar on this point.I have tried a few combinations however I have been infection free for going on 20 years with just one real time solution.
Nice detailed config & a nice machine!! Thanks for sharing it with us :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.