Ending Soon Dr.Web 2023 Christmas Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promo page
https://www.drweb.com/landing/advent2024/magicball/
How to get a license
Click the magic ball to have a chance at winning a free license for up to one year.

Anthony Qian

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 17, 2021
Dr. Web has started its annual Christmas Giveaway. Give the magic ball a click for a chance to win a free license for up to one year. Feel free to try your luck every day. :p

I have received a free one-year license, but I won't be using it. If you are interested, please DM me.

Anthony Qian

Level 9
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 17, 2021
Up to now, I've received 4 requests. I'll give the 1-year license to @[correlate] (the 3rd person who sent me a DM) based on GPT's choice. ;)

Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 17.13.48.png

Screenshot 2023-12-16 at 17.16.52.png

partha_roy

Level 3
Well-known
Oct 16, 2022
Update: For those who may be interested, Dr. Web failed my ransomware test. Despite the collected ransomware being outdated, none of its modules could detect them. Dr. Web's disappointing performance is surprising given its status as one of the oldest players in the industry, and that it incorporates behavioral and heuristic modules.

Nectar

Dec 27, 2023
Got Six Months, i wont use it, so the fastest enjoy, received today:

Buenos días:

Le deseamos feliz Navidad y con mucho placer le ofrecemos un regalo que le protegerá contra cualquier tipo de amenazas digitales. Licencia de regalo Dr.Web Security Space por 6 meses para 1 PC

Número de serie de la licencia 1HHS-EZV6-K9CE-65EF

Para activar el enlace siga el enlace Registrar el número de serie y recibir el archivo de claves de licencia Dr.Web. El periodo de activación de la licencia de regalo es de 30 días a partir del momento de ganar el premio. ¡Le deseamos que la Navidad empiece con la protección Dr.Web para Vd.!

Another one: 6 months: Número de serie de la licencia FB7R-TJ7A-J2MJ-JF8U

hakah

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
Tried numerous times starting from 18 Dec 2023 and never succeed to get one license till now!
Really bad luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.