Battle Eagleget VS Download ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtremehosting

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jun 12, 2014
eagleget and download ninja are free alternative of internet download manager a.k.a IDM.

can any one provide pros and cons of eagleget & downloadninja?

which of them should be preferred and why?

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
;)
this is my search result :rolleyes:
pueuhwr175pzyu63vd6r.png

Reactions: XhenEd

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
DownloadNinja is very new, so it may not have been indexed by search engines yet, however, I believe it is listed on Softpedia.

I tried EagleGet, but much prefer DownloadNinja. I'm not really interested in media grabbing, just need it for downloading without having the browser open.

Full thread about DownloadNinja is here: http://malwaretips.com/threads/download-ninja-new-internet-download-manager.28847/

samit

Level 12
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
Download Ninja doesn't work with IE.....it can't download videos from youtube or any streaming site.....so I will say Eagleget is little better here.....but Eagleget has stability issues.......I think after further development we will get better free alternatives of IDM in Eagleget and Download Ninja

Reactions: Kent

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Why we want a download manager? Every one knows the answer for this.
What we primarily expect from a software such as download managers? Yes firstly stability, performance, then supports.
Apart from all these we always expect one thing Often that is the freeware.
Well my requirement is all available in Eagle get, but what new i'm seeing in DN is its UI, Yes it has impressed me to try it, but i wont until its essential features are included in it. I can see now all things are building up, soon i will lay my Internet hands over it.

Reactions: Koroke San

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
For now Eagle get won, but I'm pretty confident with DN, once it has support for another browser and not only chrome and has media grabber, then DN is won for me :)
But my vote goes for DN, it's still very new..the developer still focusing on it and updating the program very often, I have a great faith DN can replace IDM in the future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.