App Review Emsisoft Anti-Malware Home 2024

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Content created by
Shadowra

BigWrench

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
I've also seen a vast improvement in their customer support; their staff is approachable and courteous.
Emsi's customer support just plain sucks. ALL the contacts I've had over the years are gone. The forum is gone (shown the door). Beta testers are gone (gotta PAY to TEST their software :ROFLMAO:). Gone, gone, and gone. Just like MY keys (money) and THEIR customers. You obviously are a fanboy, employee, or a newbie. You don't have a clue. Here's an example from another forum concerning their support (ineptness)...
Got this email this morning when asking for a refund:

"This is Khawer from Emsisoft. Thank you for reaching out.

The issue is known to our team and are currently working on it. Please click on false detection.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused."
You can make your own decisions. I have. (n)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Jonny Quest

BigWrench

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 13, 2014
100 Points Abomenten Falle / Subscribers fall ,
I have spoken here and elsewhere with Fabian Wosar about the Subscribers fall, but you stay with the Auto-Renewal which you can only cancel afterwards.
This and other decisions by the company have prompted me, as a long-time user, to stop using the product .
As will many more. Amen to your post. ✌️
I know that there is someone on here from Emsisoft, but assuredly, he won't say sh!t. And I have a sneaking suspicion of who exactly he is. 🤭

partha_roy

Level 3
Well-known
Oct 16, 2022
Emsi's customer support just plain sucks. ALL the contacts I've had over the years are gone. The forum is gone (shown the door). Beta testers are gone (gotta PAY to TEST their software :ROFLMAO:). Gone, gone, and gone. Just like MY keys (money) and THEIR customers. You obviously are a fanboy, employee, or a newbie. You don't have a clue. Here's an example from another forum concerning their support (ineptness)...

You can make your own decisions. I have. (n)
Just in case you didn't get it, the phrase "I've also seen" in my statement reflects what I've personally encountered, and I definitely would not like to identify by either of the nouns you threw at me.

I'd appreciate it if you could be a little more respectful with your words.

Reactions: Digmor Crusher

penta_gramm

Apr 29, 2024
emsi_mem_consumotion_scan.jpg
Emsisoft on-demand scan memory consumption :(

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.