Troubleshoot Emsisoft Anti-Malware - Windows Action Center

.Griff.

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 29, 2014
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
EAM is "turned off" in WAC. I get error log after "turning on".
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
N/A
I recently purchased Emsisoft Anti Malware which I'm more than happy with but every time I start my PC (Windows 8.1 x64) windows action center alerts me to the fact that EAM is turned off and I have to manually start it.

6Ggw7aW.png

Within seconds of turning on EAM I get the following appear -

Fs4svRC.png

Could someone explain why I have to manually start EAM every time I turn on the PC and, assuming the error is connected, how to the resolve the message above.

Thanks.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
support.emsisoft.com/topic/16045-eam-windows-action-centre/

Actually he posted this on support forum of Emsisoft, it fixed for Eureka crash log but not on manually start the protection of Emsisoft when everytime PC start.

Reactions: Exterminator
Upvote 0

.Griff.

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 29, 2014
Sorry for the slow response, long day at work.

James above is correct, I posted on the official support forum. Even after updating the client to the latest Beta version I'm still periodically getting the issue where it doesn't launch when Windows starts. Even Emsisoft staff are baffled.

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.