eowyn ~ my computer config..~ {{ i hope..}}

eowyn

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Feb 24, 2014
Hi eowyn. I pray your quest towards "computer functionality" goes well in your favor..Soon! I think SifhX was suggesting you 'uninstall Anti Virus programs', those you no longer use = 'obsolete AV'. Different Anti-virus software programs can cause problems in a system as a result of their incompatibilities. 'Revo Uninstaller' was a software he was recommending to use in removal of the Anti Virus programs. We're all wishing you healing both technically & in your Spirit too!;)

~~ Hello Cats ~~(( ty again..SifhX & you both taught me something new,ty both for that, and lingo i didn't know)) .. :D ..i am def keeping positive & learning each day..once am told to, i will def uninstall more things, but was told to wait, i thought, until system diagnosed..{{ i cannot wait until i can say, it is fixed..:) }}...then i will do a ** happy dance ** << no emote for that one >> :cool:

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.