ESET SysRescue Live Review (New Version)

Product name
ESET SysRescue Live Review (New Version)
Pros
  • 1. FREE

2. Removed the Ransomware

3. Removed Most of the infections

4. Nice and Easy to Use

5. FINALLY IN LINUX!lol
CONS
1. When doing a "In-Depth Scan," it does take long. I recommend you run a "smart scan" and if you still have infections left behind, then run a "In-Depth Scan"
BOTTOM LINE
According to my video, eset's new rescue disk did a great job. I do recommend it to people!

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Thanks!:)
btw, random question, but are you a female or male because one day i see a female pic and other days I see a male pic??lol
I'm not that beautiful gal in my pic wut u r looking for, u can ask her address but don't have contact number
happy-smiley34.gif
Lol that gal before was my online friend & I;m a male btw *brofist*
1306535001__brofist__by_stuck_in_suburbia-d3hctwk.gif

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
was kidding, i do jokes C; btw, i like all of ur videos, u sounds a totally pro to me :)

Arakasi

Level 4
Verified
Jul 12, 2014
I love the new live version completely. Use it everyday to clean computers.
Keep in mind though, some major malware and some minor, can break your computer if not removed properly.
A variant of conduit will do this, and cleaning with Sysrescue will cause your computer to boot no further.
I made this mistake on the first time i ever tried Sysrescue Live. :(

Great review !

Reactions: Koroke San

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
I love the new live version completely. Use it everyday to clean computers.
Keep in mind though, some major malware and some minor, can break your computer if not removed properly.
A variant of conduit will do this, and cleaning with Sysrescue will cause your computer to boot no further.
I made this mistake on the first time i ever tried Sysrescue Live. :(

Great review !

Thanks for the Info!:)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.