Expired F-Secure Antivirus 2015 - 1 Year[365 Days] Promo

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Maxxx58

Level 13
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
Fill in the highlighted fields (Change language from German if you want) & Captcha then click submit (red arrow)
View attachment 58936
You will get the following message
View attachment 58937
Click the back button in your browser.Al fields will still be filled in just re-enter new Captcha then click submit (red arrow)
View attachment 58943
You will now get the following message
View attachment 58939
Check email and click the confirmation link and you should get the following message
View attachment 58940
Check email where you will receive 2 keys.One for PC & one for MAC
View attachment 58941
Hi @examinator20, You mean key under Anti-virus is for Windows, and key Under Anti-virus for MAC is for MAC?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Hi @examinator20, You mean key under Anti-virus is for Windows, and key Under Anti-virus for MAC is for MAC?
Yes thats the way I interpreted it from the email in the screenshot I provided

No, not working.............

I registered for 3 keys.
All give invalid key.

Try downloading the installer from F-Secure as @vindiesel noted here http://malwaretips.com/threads/f-secure-antivirus-2015-1-year-365-days-promo.46373/#post-390270

He also provided a screenshot here http://malwaretips.com/threads/f-secure-antivirus-2015-1-year-365-days-promo.46373/#post-390259

Last edited:
Reactions: Kent
D

Deleted member 2913

D

Deleted member 2913

Is it required to participate in security cloud?
Or not participating doesn't affects the protection?

Password protection is not there, right?

I dont have email clients.
Its been half hour. On updates everything is fine. But for spam filtering its mentioned waiting for updates?

How to install fsecure search? I accidently clicked no thanks.

S

Sr. Normal

I also have to learn to use it properly. Yesterday I installed it and went to sleep. I hope to have time this morning to go into Windows and see it

https://search.f-secure.com/

And click in "Set F-Secure Search as my search provider"

D

Deleted member 2913

I also have to learn to use it properly. Yesterday I installed it and went to sleep. I hope to have time this morning to go into Windows and see it

https://search.f-secure.com/

And click in "Set F-Secure Search as my search provider"
Do try to reply my queries above after you have learned about it.

I tested with amtso tests.
It deletes eicar instead of quarantine?
Does this means it will sometimes quarantine & sometimes delete detected files? Do let me know about this.

I also tested with harmless samples from testmypcsecurity.
Deepguard is very good.
I tested clt.ex, trojansimulator.exe, deletevolume.exe & keylogtest.exe & deepguard detected all.

Only 1 thing.
Deepguard detected keylogtest.exe & I clicked block on deepguard popup.
But still keylogtest.exe opened & any keys I pressed on keyboard keylogtest.exe showed.
But subsequent run of keylogtest.exe were blocked properly.

I tested keylogtest.exe 3 times.
And the results were same i.e on first block by deepguard, keylogtest.exe still ran & worked but subsequent run were blocked correctly.
Dont know why first block couldn't block keylogtest.exe everytime?

Reactions: Koroke San

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Got my key only to find out it is not compatible with Shadow Defender, I'm not going to uninstall something that will keep me safer than FSecure, they need to work on their software to make it compatible.

If anyone wants my key, hit me up.
I agree 100% on this, why uninstall the best software for FSecure. ;):D

Alex BK

Level 2
Verified
Apr 23, 2015
We're sorry. Campaign has exprired.
The number of registration has reached it's limit. We are sorry, the campaign is not available anymore.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
We're sorry. Campaign has exprired.
The number of registration has reached it's limit. We are sorry, the campaign is not available anymore.
When you get that message hit the back button on your browser then re-enter the capthca and you will receive the key.There are complete and thorough instructions in the first 2 posts of this thread. I have just tested it again and it works.It is very easy!!! Nobody should have a problem getting a license for themselves.
Does anyone have a license for me please?

Check your PM I sent you the ones from retesting the Promo

Last edited:

jerzy601

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
This truth should work on a program to be compatible with Shadow Defender.

D

Deleted member 2913

So what happens Shadown Defender is installed after Fsecure install?

Anyone installed SD after Fsecure install?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.