Expired FarStone One Pro v 1.3 for free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

sid_16

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013

FarStone ONE is a state of art recovery software. It creates a goden image on the system, a user can restore system to the golden state in One click. With the latest version, One is able to restore system on each reboot. With this new feature, One will revert any changes to the system upon system boot up.

To get your free full version serial key, simply sent a blank email to chip1506onestone@chip.cz. Type any message for the title of the email, e.g. “ FarStone One Pro ″. You will receive an auto-reply email within few seconds, containing a free serial key for FarStone One Pro v1.3.

Download: http://www.farstone.us/download/one/OneP...150403.exe

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
The key is a generic key, everyone gets the same one, no need to send the email to get spammed to death because essentially all they are doing is collecting email addresses, just download the program and .......

The key:
License key: TBPBB-39AAA-E9A7W-5B9U9-3AJ8D-E9D7S

vags

Level 1
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Thx, looking good special the option like deep freeze. I tried to register the product but option to register one pro it hasn't at page, it has only total backup etc etc. Have you registered it?

Reactions: Venustus

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Thx, looking good special the option like deep freeze. I tried to register the product but option to register one pro it hasn't at page, it has only total backup etc etc. Have you registered it?

Registration is under "Help"

vags

Level 1
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Registration is under "Help"
Under help it hasn't registration I checked it before posting 1rst message. It gave a message when activated if I like to register I said OK, nothing happened and after no more option anyware.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Under help it hasn't registration I checked it before posting 1rst message. It gave a message when activated if I like to register I said OK, nothing happened and after no more option anyware.
It is under help that is how i registered the program. ;)

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Please provide screenshot for our friends :cool:
I can't when i try to capture the screen the drop down menu disappears but if they click on help it is the third item in the menu, that opens a new window to enter activation key. I hope that helps. ;):)

vags

Level 1
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
It hasn't

dyp0ee.jpg

vags

Level 1
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
To make it clear when i say i can't register i don't mean to activate the product i mean to register the product after the activation with email account etc for future re installation after format.

Last edited:

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Ok i understand, i kept getting server is busy for a long time but i am about to give up on it. Not worth the hassle as i have other backup solutions.

Reactions: Oxygen

vags

Level 1
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Ok i understand, i kept getting server is busy for a long time but i am about to give up on it. Not worth the hassle as i have other backup solutions.
Yes, sure. acronis is the best windows backup also good but this it has the option to restore fast the differences from latest backup like deep freeze and this is a good option. I tried before today, i had make backup yesterday, i had installed some program updates etc and i tried it. It made about 3,5 minutes to restore plus the boot time the restore was successful and until now i haven't noticed any error etc. Also i checked the changes i had done meanwhile and none was present. This is a really good option.

Last edited:

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Maybe worth to keep trying to activate it then.

Reactions: vags

vags

Level 1
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Maybe worth to keep trying to activate it then.
Ok thanks. I have activate it the application working normal as pro not as trial, i wanted to register the product with email etc for future re installation after format because this general key after giveaway finish will not work anymore. :)

Reactions: frogboy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.