Expired Free OkayFreedom VPN Premium for free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

ahmad123

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Aug 31, 2014
provides you unlimited, encrypted VPN access to servers in elevent countries around the world: Germany, USA, Switzerland, Great Britain, France, Japan, Singapore, Egypt, Romania, Spain, and Turkey.

Aside from protecting your privacy by not saving or logging IP addresses, websites, content, etc. while you use it, OkayFreedom VPN detects geographically blocked content (e.g. videos) and automatically unblocks the content by using the necessary VPN server
logo_small.png

Sale ends in 12 days 23 hrs 30 mins
https://www.okayfreedom.com/specials/sharewareonsale0215b/of

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
not working on my pc :(

Jay Bhagat

Feb 10, 2015
is only me?? or this vpn service is slow
Depends on the server you are connecting to. Makes sense for a Netherlands server for example to be really slow due to the sheer distance between the continents. Otherwise if it were in your country, then I expect it to be faster.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Romania works well for me and i am in Australia.

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
The previous versions worked perfectly for me, but the latest one doesn't run.

SBI-boy

Level 1
Verified
Sep 21, 2014
Depends on the server you are connecting to. Makes sense for a Netherlands server for example to be really slow due to the sheer distance between the continents. Otherwise if it were in your country, then I expect it to be faster.
in my case all servers are slow, menawhile other vpn services give me decent speeds

Bunglonx

Verified
Mar 12, 2013
Thx's u...! Work well in my PC.... standby your antivirus or use temporary disable option when instalation process...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.