Freezing Computer multiple Malware removal efforts made.

barnholio

Thread author
Apr 18, 2014
Reading through, after I performed the necessary steps for the required attachments I also ran ComboFix and I've attached that file as well. ESET found a registerynuke variant and removed that after all the other steps were taken. But Hitman and Emergency kit still want complete. Thanks for the help. I'm currently in SafeMode with networking.

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    47.8 KB · Views: 82
  • aswMBR.txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 57
  • FRST.txt
    45.5 KB · Views: 88
  • ComboFix.txt
    28.4 KB · Views: 90

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Hi,

Sorry for late answer, holiday weekend ;)

I have reasons to beleive that this is hardware problem, but i need more investigating.

Open Command Prompt and type following command:

sfc /scannow

Press enter. When the process is complete, try booting to Normal mode.

barnholio

Thread author
Apr 18, 2014
No worries on the delay, thanks for the help.

So I tried to run scannow in safe mode and the verification phase stopped at 76%. Then "Windows resourse protection could not perform the necessary operation".

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
There is something that stops this, prorably bad hard drive, but I still need more investigating

Run this command from Command Prompt

Code:
copy %windir%\logs\cbs\cbs.log %userprofile%\Desktop

You'll find cbs.log file on your Desktop. Please attach it here.

barnholio

Thread author
Apr 18, 2014
Ok, for some reason its not attaching. Must not have waited long enough. Round 3.

Attachments

• CBS.log
    973.2 KB · Views: 79
  • CBS.log
    973.2 KB · Views: 48

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.