Ganesan's security setting

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
Don't know why you would use Advanced System Cleaner on a computer running a 32-bits version of Windows. I guess that your resources are quite limited and therefore you're just wasting them by maintaining ASC on it. If I were you, I would uninstall it and learn how to manage my own system manually for better results, and save resources (RAM and CPU usage mostly).

Other than that, it's good.

Y

yigido

Good config, thanks for sharing :) Maybe you can use : Privacy Badger, Disconnet or Do Not Track Me extensons in your browser

ganesan

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 15, 2012
Don't know why you would use Advanced System Cleaner on a computer running a 32-bits version of Windows. I guess that your resources are quite limited and therefore you're just wasting them by maintaining ASC on it. If I were you, I would uninstall it and learn how to manage my own system manually for better results, and save resources (RAM and CPU usage mostly).

Other than that, it's good.
Ok thanks i am not regularly use asc7 the tool box item like empty folder delete,disk check,etc tweaking reg repair also i use any problem i unable solve by these tools

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
Ok thanks i am not regularly use asc7 the tool box item like empty folder delete,disk check,etc tweaking reg repair also i use any problem i unable solve by these tools

Empty folder delete ? What if that folder is being used to store data that is temporary created that program and emptied on close ? You could do that manually. Same for disk check (which is basically a CHKDSK, you can easily look it up on Google). There's also the Disk Cleanup utility under Windows, which I wrote a tutorial on if you want. "Tweaking Registry Repair" ? What does it repair exactly ? And every programs are solvable manually.

ganesan

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 15, 2012
Good config, thanks for sharing :) Maybe you can use : Privacy Badger, Disconnet or Do Not Track Me extensons in your browser
Thanks now only i know privacy badger i well try.disconnect miss out some ads so i use qblock.ABP is taken huge Resource
in chrome

Reactions: yigido

OneDay

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2014
You got me from the time I read "360 total security"!!
Good configuration..
Let me agree with @Aura - you have three optimizer programs (Wise Care, ASC, CCleaner). I'd personally keep only CCleaner, but definitely you should get rid of at least one.
Cheers!

Reactions: silversurfer

ganesan

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 15, 2012
Empty folder delete ? What if that folder is being used to store data that is temporary created that program and emptied on close ? You could do that manually. Same for disk check (which is basically a CHKDSK, you can easily look it up on Google). There's also the Disk Cleanup utility under Windows, which I wrote a tutorial on if you want. "Tweaking Registry Repair" ? What does it repair exactly ? And every programs are solvable manually.
thanks one time i had user service failed to load so that time i use http://www.tweaking.com/ and it make default services to start

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
thanks one time i had user service failed to load so that time i use http://www.tweaking.com/ and it make default services to start

Yeah, Tweaking.com Windows Repair All-in-one have an option to restore default Windows Services. But it's only a registry script that you can find easily in a Google search. I won't lie, I use Windows Repair AIO when assisting people with their computer issues sometimes but it's not something that you should run weekly/monthly or have installed as the portable version does the job just well. But once again, that's just me.

ganesan

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 15, 2012
You got me from the time I read "360 total security"!!
Good configuration..
Let me agree with @Aura - you have three optimizer programs (Wise Care, ASC, CCleaner). I'd personally keep only CCleaner, but definitely you should get rid of at least one.
Cheers!
ok i will uninstall ASC using revo uninstaller

ganesan

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 15, 2012
Yeah, Tweaking.com Windows Repair All-in-one have an option to restore default Windows Services. But it's only a registry script that you can find easily in a Google search. I won't lie, I use Windows Repair AIO when assisting people with their computer issues sometimes but it's not something that you should run weekly/monthly or have installed as the portable version does the job just well. But once again, that's just me.
Thanks.

software182

Level 12
Verified
Mar 4, 2014
Why x86 ?
naughty.gif

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.