Expired Get Advanced SystemCare 7 PRO for 3 months FREE

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
How To Get Advanced SystemCare 7 PRO for 3 MONTHS FREE

Download Advanced SystemCare Free from IObit.com. In this instance, it downloaded the Web Installer (<2MB).

Run the installer and Click on "Installer Options" (Highlighted in yellow)
upload_2014-4-19_22-45-55.png

Make sure you have Unchecked "Add IObit to Bookmarks" > Click on "Accept" button. STOP!! The next step is very important (continue reading)!
upload_2014-4-19_22-46-56.png

Select "Custom install" > Un-check all boxes (as a precaution) > Click on "Cancel" (Highlighted in yellow)
upload_2014-4-19_22-48-25.png

Now wait for download to complete...
upload_2014-4-19_22-48-48.png

Located in the bottom left. Click on "No, Thanks". (Highlighted in yellow)
upload_2014-4-19_22-51-25.png

Continue with the Getting Started steps, once the main GUI appears. Now go to the Control Panel > Uninstall a Program (or Programs and Features).

Select "Advanced SystemCare 7" > Click on Uninstall
upload_2014-4-19_22-54-53.png

A small window should appear that looks like this.. click on the GREEN button!
upload_2014-4-19_22-56-7.png

It will do it's thing and...
upload_2014-4-19_22-57-10.png

If you want full features of ASC Pro, Click on "Activate all functions". Else toggle your options on / off.
upload_2014-4-19_22-58-6.png

Success! Say hello to IObit Advanced SystemCare PRO for 3 MONTHS FREE
upload_2014-4-19_23-0-12.png

Activate after 90 days to continue using Advanced SystemCare PRO. Enjoy using the extended trial.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Paying for ASC Pro is a joke. There is always a promo for every other occasion and I love it :p

Just installed PrivaZer on my other computer, and does a lot more to help keep the PC clean, than ASC in my opinion.

Y

yigido

Paying for ASC Pro is a joke. There is always a promo for every other occasion and I love it :p
Maybe not legal but..You can find IObit keys around the internet just google it!
Ashampoo also offers their products always(!) for free. No need to pay for them ;)

KaptainBug

Level 12
Verified
Dec 26, 2013
This is a simple trick to extend the 3 month or 6 month license to 1 year. Just block outbound traffic for Register.exe and AutoUpdate.exe inside ASC program files folder using windows firewall and you will get 1 year of license :D

Reactions: yigido and hamo

trainbus120

Level 10
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
Why settle for 90 days when 180 days and 365 days keys are already in for grabs through giveaways only :p:p

SherKaan

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2014
All these system utilities are crapware in my opinion. CCleaner and PrivaZer are more than enough for cleaning junk.

trainbus120

Level 10
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
All these system utilities are crapware in my opinion. CCleaner and PrivaZer are more than enough for cleaning junk.
Nahi dost, kuch to better zaroor hai. Ccleaner ek achcha option hai but zyada options ke liye yeh paid sw.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.