How to get a license
Discount is already applied

franz

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
May 29, 2021
No, it's very good!
The ping is due to the latency between the Japanese server and me as well as the USA.
I know VPNs that don't even exceed 30Mbps in Japan ;)
I only have 250mb down and up for now, and I did the test to Tokyo, Seattle and Oslo Norway.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 00-37-50 Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 00-37-50 Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 143
  • Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 00-44-29 Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 00-44-29 Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 144
  • Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 01-33-54 Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-07 at 01-33-54 Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 144

franz

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
May 29, 2021
It depends on the protocol you use (Wireguard ? OpenVPN ? ), if the server is full or not and especially on your basic bandwidth :)
I use Wireguard, but you are right, if the server is full or there is other reasons for a slow speed, we can't always compare the speed from your computer and mine, but I wish it was me with 2GB download :love:

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
France-Paris impressive
USA-Seattle very bad
Japan-Tokyo very bad too
As @Shadowra mentioned, the speed and latency depends completely on your location.

For example I am located in Austria and I have the best speed and lowest latency to servers located in Austria, Germany and Switzerland. And obviously my connection is way worse to Australia, USA and Japan.

wizard

Aug 5, 2023
Greetings from Canada! I arrived here after trying to search if Mullvad ever offers any discounts. I am interested in a price for a 3 year subscription but am having trouble understanding what the cost in CAD is. Actually, I'm also interested in the price in BTC or ETH as well if that works

Thanks very much

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Greetings from Canada! I arrived here after trying to search if Mullvad ever offers any discounts. I am interested in a price for a 3 year subscription but am having trouble understanding what the cost in CAD is. Actually, I'm also interested in the price in BTC or ETH as well if that works

Thanks very much
Hi,

I replied to your message :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.