Guide | How To God Mode

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.

pcjunklist

Level 1
Thread author
Dec 28, 2011
I forgot all about this until I came across the article today while killing off some time. It works on Win Vista and Win 7 and gives you the ability to control virtually every aspect of Windows. Have fun be safe some issues with 64bit vista so be careful

GOD MODE

Demi-God Mode

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I can't understand why God Mod isn't listed on the Control Panel by default.
There really isn't a logical reason the hide it for most users they would only use the features that they know how to use and ignore the rest.

It is much more simple to use God Mod then have to hunt all through the Control Panel to find the settings that you want to use.

Been using God Mod for awhile now.

Thanks.:D

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
See God Mode is just an aggregation of control panel items. For example in control panel you go to mouse and the pointers to het the settings while god mode gives everything at one go. But for power users its a good feature.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
No problems just I made a folder from Documents and linked on Desktop just to have a safe side. This feature will save a time than the usual checking for Control Panel.

Redbeard

Jan 4, 2014
It also works on Windows 8 & 8.1. Another interesting note: you can rename it whatever you want as long as the character string within the brackets remains unchanged.

Also forgot to mention that you can create the folder on a USB drive, then drag and drop it into any computers desktop without having to copy and past the name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kevbo and Jack

kevbo

Level 1
Verified
Dec 31, 2013
See God Mode is just an aggregation of control panel items.

Thats what I always thought: no new features, just a different easier way to get at the settings.

Also forgot to mention that you can create the folder on a USB drive, then drag and drop it into any computers desktop without having to copy and past the name.

Thanks, I didn't know that.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.