Avast Free
Fav. Videogame
Highway Pursuit

jota13

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 18, 2011
My name is Joanna. I come from Poland. I like to listen to radio, read the books, do amateur photos. My computer knowledge is medium but this applies only to software. Once I tested many softwares to optimizing my PC but now I use several softwares than I trust like Ccleaner, Eusing Free Registry Cleaner, Wise Registry Cleaner, Auslogics Registry Cleaner and Reg Organizer (but I use these rarely, except Ccleaner and 1-Click-Optimizer in Ashampoo WinOptimizer). Now I test Internet Browsers like unofficial versions of Firefox (Firefox Ultimate, lawlietfox), browsers based on Google Chrome, like chromium, srware iron and Comodo Dragon, and very fast Internet Browsers like Slim Browser and SlimBoat.

I have many softwares on my computer, recently I uninstalled some programs.

I thought I created thread in this section earlier. So sorry. :(

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Hello jota13 (Joanna). It is a particular pleasure meeting you as well as learning of your interest in testing both Chromium & Mozilla based browsers. This is because reading about alternate browsers, and the advice shared from experienced staff and members offered here, was precisely what first drew me to MalwareTips, eventually deciding to join!:D We are happy to welcome you now, and appreciate that you have joined us too!:):)

Edit: PS I've just noticed you'd joined December 2011 o_O(approx. 2 years prior to me) which proves it is never too late to say hi!:rolleyes::D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.