Expired Hard Disk Sentinel Professional

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Hard Disk Sentinel Professional

promo page:http://sharewareonsale.com/s/hard-disk-sentinel-standard-sale

The giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:
1) No free technical support
2) No free upgrades to future versions
3) Strictly non-commercial usage

mainwindow.jpg

About:
Hard Disk Sentinel Professionalis a hard drive and SSD health, temperature and performance monitoring program. Hard Disk Sentinel Professional has integrated backup and disk repairing functions and is designed to monitor hard drive and SSD health, predict hard drive and SSD failure, fix hard drive and SSD problems, improve hard drive and SSD performance degradations, and prevent data loss.

Last edited:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
mainwindow.jpg

Hard Disk Sentinel Professional is a hard drive and SSD health, temperature and performance monitoring program. Hard Disk Sentinel Professional has integrated backup and disk repairing functions and is designed to monitor hard drive and SSD health, predict hard drive and SSD failure, fix hard drive and SSD problems, improve hard drive and SSD performance degradations, and prevent data loss.

*17 Hours left

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
mainwindow.jpg

Hard Disk Sentinel Professional is a hard drive and SSD health, temperature and performance monitoring program. Hard Disk Sentinel Professional has integrated backup and disk repairing functions and is designed to monitor hard drive and SSD health, predict hard drive and SSD failure, fix hard drive and SSD problems, improve hard drive and SSD performance degradations, and prevent data loss.

*17 Hours left
Hello,
Thread already posted in Giveaway Section:http://malwaretips.com/threads/hard-disk-sentinel-professional.31131/

Reactions: Oxygen and Nico@FMA

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
mainwindow.jpg

*17 Hours left

This is great software, however i wonder if they fixed the sector bug? I used this software some time ago and due to a bug in the program it crashed several sectors on a hard drive. They could not be used anymore and the hard drive was effectively death as the OS was skipping the sectors during boot.
So if this bug is fixed then brilliant as the software is really good, however if this bug is not fixed then i would recommend to stay away from it.

Just a fair warning.

Cheers
Nico

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
It is a great piece of software I have used it for a long time.I never experienced any issues however I had a lapse where I didnt use it after doing a clean install.This giveaway is for version 4.40 which was released in July of 2013 however they released version 4.5 in January of this year and a new beta version in May.
Revision History http://www.hdsentinel.com/revision.php

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
It is a great piece of software I have used it for a long time.I never experienced any issues however I had a lapse where I didnt use it after doing a clean install.This giveaway is for version 4.40 which was released in July of 2013 however they released version 4.5 in January of this year and a new beta version in May.
Revision History http://www.hdsentinel.com/revision.php

Alright can you confirm that the bug i described is not there anymore? otherwise i strongly suggest to post a warning.
thanks in advance

Reactions: No Malware

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Alright can you confirm that the bug i described is not there anymore? otherwise i strongly suggest to post a warning.
thanks in advance
I have looked through the changelog and the bug fixes but cannot find anything similar to what you described.

I would warn anyone about using software from some of these giveaways.First of all many,like this one,are not for the current version.This should always factor in your decision to use it.Everybody should visit the softwares homepage and determine what is the current version and look at the revision history for bug fixes.

Pretty much the warning being ...free is not always good and you should know what you are really getting for free.Like this giveaway,you are getting a free lifetime license for a specific product version with NO updates.Therefore you are getting this program,version 4.40 which was released in July of last year with no free updates.
That being said the current version is 4.5 which was released in Jan 2014 and version 4.5.4 is in Beta since May 2014

I would recommend viewing this http://www.hdsentinel.com/revision.php

Reactions: Nico@FMA

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.