Help - I can hardly post without 20 ads

mediamichele

Thread author
Jun 10, 2015
Please help - I use my computer to work from home every day. I tried to download a little picture app and have been trying to fix this since 3:00 this afternoon. Here are my scan logs:

Thank you for any help you can give me!
Michele

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    105 KB · Views: 44
  • Addition.txt
    82 KB · Views: 79

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Hello,

• We won't provide help for work/business/company computers. This forum is run by volunteers that spend their time free of charge trying to help people. We're not here to help someone earn money. If you're earning for life via infected PC or making a profit by fixing someone's PC, then you should hire someone to fix your issue.

mediamichele

Thread author
Jun 10, 2015
I am self employed, I don't just stay home and play on Facebook. I own my own computer and my work product and have to pay all my own expenses. Do I still qualify for your help? Please let me know. I always donate when my issues are finished and have a great track record on another site that I used to use. I don't think they have help any more. I still have the problems.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.