Hobbies
    • Computers and technology
    • Malware and threat analysis
    • Cars and bikes

Xciting

Level 2
Thread author
Jun 14, 2023
Hi guys, my name is Xciting and no, I did not name myself that because of xcitium. I used to be on wilders security forums back in 2014 though I never created a account
(hey back then minimalist was on there lol I was slightly surprised when I found him here after like what 9 years almost) anyways im more into the edr and like the enterprise section of AV's but anyways nice to meet yall (from texas btw) oh and one last thing everyone on this forum are nice and kind people, thank you for wasting your time reading this.

Kongo

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
Hi guys, my name is Xciting and no, I did not name myself that because of xcitium. I used to be on wilders security forums back in 2014 though I never created a account
(hey back then minimalist was on there lol I was slightly surprised when I found him here after like what 9 years almost) anyways im more into the edr and like the enterprise section of AV's but anyways nice to meet yall (from texas btw) oh and one last thing everyone on this forum are nice and kind people, thank you for wasting your time reading this.
Welcome! :)

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
Wow, you must have been the only 10 year old in the world reading computer security forums. :p

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.