Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scalerwave

Thread author
Oct 28, 2012
Just wanted to say that I'm glad I found this site.

I think it's a great idea to band together for a common cause and so far, I'm really impressed with Jack's help on my current problem.

In the past, I've had a nasty bug or 2 but Malwarebytes seemed to take care of it. It seems that the bugs are getting tougher though and MB was no help this time... Spybot didn't help either.

However, ComboFix really kicked major ass !

Scalerwave

Thread author
Oct 28, 2012
Thnx for the greetz everybody !

Just reading MRF's first post in SCW forum and I'm already overwhelmed.

Anybody here got some How-To's on Youtube?

I started watching a few last night. Something called UVK looked pretty interesting.

Malware Maniac said:
Hello welcome to the forums. :welcomewave:
First place I recommend you go is the Security Configuration Wizard so we can give you suggestions of how to better protect yourself.
I hope you get your problem cleared up in the Removal Assistance Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.