Expired Hide My IP giveaway for 3 months.

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

sid_16

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
img

img

If you don't want to share it then wait for 300 sec, the key will appear .
img

Conceal your online identity with the click of a button. Surf anonymously, encrypt your Internet traffic, hide your IP address while web browsing, sending E-mails, instant messaging, or playing online games.

Conceal your online identity with the click of a button. Surf anonymously, encrypt your Internet traffic, hide your IP while surfing the Internet, using forums, sending E-mails, instant messaging, playing games, and more. Thousands of secure IPs to choose from. Change your IP address automatically every few minutes and cloak your browser’s User Agent and Referrer headers. Unblock sites like Netflix, Pandora, BBC, and Hulu based on your IP location. Select from thousands of our secure private network IPs from all over the world , in more than 70 locations. Hide My IP support 256-bit SSL total traffic encryption for the most secure Internet usage. Compatible with all web browsers and Internet applications and works on Windows, Mac, and Android .

Giveaway limitations:
Premium Service limited to 3 months

Requirements:
Windows XP or higher, Mac OS X 10.6 or higher, Android 4 or higher

Product version: 6
Product homepage: http://www.hide-my-ip.com/

jide

Level 1
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
Is there a way to get a number of keys ? i've obtained a key using my real location ,but accessing the giveaway page via other locations (IP) in other to get a new key is not working ,it keeps generating the previous key already obtained ,any idea ?

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Is there a way to get a number of keys ? i've obtained a key using my real location ,but accessing the giveaway page via other locations (IP) in other to get a new key is not working ,it keeps generating the previous key already obtained ,any idea ?
I think they are the same key for every one.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014

You can't obtain a new key because this key is the same for everyone.

Reactions: frogboy

Tinm

Level 3
Verified
Oct 23, 2013
Is this software as good as a VPN, like CG or Okayfreedom. Does it reroutes all activities like downloading or just reroutes browser traffic.

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Is this software as good as a VPN, like CG or Okayfreedom. Does it reroutes all activities like downloading or just reroutes browser traffic.
Well it says it encrypts your connection but i am not really sure. :eek::)

Reactions: NikolayfromRussia

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014

Not sure about Hide Ip but I have found a feature to hide My Ip with All Internet Applications choosing ,,Settings,, on main program page. It means that you can also hide ip of the internet applications installed on your PC. It works excellent with Cyberghost. So, it can be used together. Anyway, I couldn't find any conflicts and doesn't slow down internet speed.

Last edited:
Reactions: norman

Vipersd

Level 6
Verified
Dec 14, 2014
Avast Free reports there is malware at the end of installation proces.

avast-reports.jpg

Scanned installation file with Avast, MBAM, and Hitman pro and nothing there also uploaded installation file to Virus Total there was 1 detection from webroot, on seccond scan there was only 39 engines and no detection, is this false positive or what.

SBI-boy

Level 1
Verified
Sep 21, 2014
Is this program a VPN?? or just a proxy?? and what kind of proxy??
Info pls

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.