Expired HitmanPro Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals!

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welldone

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Dec 29, 2012
HitmanPro Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals!

Buy 1 year, Get 2 year!

Since HitmanPro.Alert 3 and HitmanPro use the same license, the deal applies to both HitmanPro and HitmanPro.Alert 3. Buy one license, use both products!
blackfriday.jpg

Promo Links:

1PC 2yr for price of 1yr
3PC 2yr for price of 1yr

N.B:This deal is valid only until Cyber Monday December 1,2014

Reactions: Nedim

stephentony

Level 1
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Great deal! I jumped all over this one. My license does not expire until May 2015 but I'll just tuck this beauty away until then. By the way, don't use the new license if you have even a day left on your current subscription. It will not extend the term of the license. The only company I know from personal experience that will do that is Webroot. I think maybe Emsisoft did the same for me a couple of years ago.

Newegg has their annual BlackFriday download sale going on right now with around 10 AV's on sale for $5.00 bucks a pop. Here is the link: http://www.newegg.com/Security-Software-Download/SubCategory/ID-439?Order=PRICE

I bought all of them last year and will do so again this year so I can give them out as stocking stuffers at Christmas. You cannot beat $50.00 for 10 paid AV's. Anyway, I bought 5 Webroot license downloads last year and when I called Webroot to ask them if they would enter each license to give me a 5 year subscription added on to my current 2 year license for a 7 year license, they said of course. The representative said that anyone who bought 5 licenses is a customer Webroot will work with in any way possible. Now that's customer service! That is a long way from Norton who will not convert an already purchased 360 license into the new Norton Security 2015. Needless to say, Norton will never see another penny from me or the 15 to 20 people I told the story to who all said they will cut Norton off, too. Why reward a company like that with your business, especially since it's a product that is overpriced and surpassed by many other companies in effectiveness and price. Thank you again Welldone for the links to the Hitman Pro deal! It is much appreciated.

Reactions: Welldone

Welldone

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Dec 29, 2012
Great deal! I jumped all over this one. My license does not expire until May 2015 but I'll just tuck this beauty away until then. By the way, don't use the new license if you have even a day left on your current subscription. It will not extend the term of the license. The only company I know from personal experience that will do that is Webroot. I think maybe Emsisoft did the same for me a couple of years ago.
You are most welcome:D
The license can't be extended by more than 3 years (1095 Days to be exact) in Hitman Pro License Server.Usually they don't allow adding subscription to the existing license.So it is wise to keep up the new license and use it as and when the need arises :)

Last edited:

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Might there be a deal like that again this year?

Are HPA and HitmanPro still one and the same package?

Right now I run a free HPA 2.6.5.77. But it appears there is no longer an up-to-date free HPA, only a trial HPA. Am I correct?

Welldone

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Dec 29, 2012
Might there be a deal like that again this year?

Yes,a deal could be coming soon :)

Are HPA and HitmanPro still one and the same package?

Yes.
shop.jpg

To enable all protection capabilities of HitmanPro.Alert, a license is required. During initial setup, home users are granted a free HitmanPro trial license, which is valid for 30 days and enables all features. This license is identical to the one used for our on-demand second opinion HitmanPro Anti-Malware tool.

If the computer already enjoyed a free but expired HitmanPro license, a free trial for HitmanPro.Alert is not available.
Commercial (paid) licenses can be purchased online: http://www.hitmanpro.com/shop

After purchasing a license, you will receive an e-mail with a personal product key that you must enter and activate in HitmanPro.Alert.

Right now I run a free HPA 2.6.5.77. But it appears there is no longer an up-to-date free HPA, only a trial HPA. Am I correct?

All features in Alert 2 are in Alert 3 and do not require a license.
Only some new features (like Exploit Mitigation,Active Vaccination) require a license.
If the license expires, HitmanPro.Alert drops into Free mode. This means that CryptoGuard and Exploit Mitigations are disabled, But Safe Browsing (detects browser intruders like banking malware), Webcam Notifier, Keystroke Encryption and Anti-BadUSB are still enabled.

hmpa_version_comparison_png_246705.png

Reactions: Online_Sword

soccer97

Level 11
Verified
May 22, 2014
Hopefully there will be a Black Friday or something similar sale soon. Other than some False positives, the products are excellent!

H

hjlbx

Hopefully there will be a Black Friday or something similar sale soon. Other than some False positives, the products are excellent!

They always do something for Black Friday...

You can get Emsisoft EAM + HMP.A\HMP right now for $39.99. That in itself is good deal.

Reactions: conceptualclarity

bunchuu

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Mar 17, 2015
when I click your link, I found that "page invalid". Can you help me to get valid link to this deal?

H

hjlbx

when I click your link, I found that "page invalid". Can you help me to get valid link to this deal?

Post was made in 2014. It is almost 1 year old link = expired. Same will be available this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.