Mini Spy

1. HitmanPro CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY: REVO UNINSTALLER PRO GIVEAWAY

Get a free license key for Revo Uninstaller Pro. We are giving away free Revo Uninstaller Pro keys for our awesome members!

(LIVE) Get now a Revo Uninstaller Pro license key!

2. CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY: SPYSHELTER PREMIUM GIVEAWAY

Get a free license key for SpyShelter Premium. We are giving away free SpyShelter Premium keys for our awesome members!

(LIVE) Get now a SpyShelter Premium license key!

How to Avoid Getting Spammed

Discussion in 'Safe Online Practices' started by Chiron, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Chiron

Chiron Super Moderator

I've created a guide that helps you to avoid spam and posted it here:
    http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/how-avoid-getting-spammed.htm

Please leave any feedback in the comments section of the site.

Thank you.

2. bogdan

bogdan 1 of the 4 MalwareTips Founder

Nice article. I thing you should change the title of the "Other Alternatives" section to something else (maybe "use a secondary e-mail address") since it is a quite important aspect when you try to avoid spam and there is no way around it (at least for me it is not an alternative, it is the only way :p ). There are multiple "disposable e-mail" services but (like you) I feel that the best option is a second g-mail account. If really needed I can create a filter that forwards some e-mails to my daily e-mail address.