I'm a long time fan of Malwarebytes!

donetao

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Do have any screenshots?
That happen a long time ago. I wrote letters to all my congress people. I never received one reply back from any of them.
I had a record of all there IP's (Chinese) , but that has all been deleted and is now water under the bridge.
They would try several times a day. Went on for months. MBAM has been my hero every sense
Thank you for your reply!!

Reactions: Kent

Kent

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 4, 2013
That happen a long time ago. I wrote letters to all my congress people. I never received one reply back from any of them.
I had a record of all there IP's (Chinese) , but that has all been deleted and is now water under the bridge.
They would try several times a day. Went on for months. MBAM has been my hero every sense
Thank you for your reply!!
Strange!!My Malwarebytes Pro also blocks connection to some random Chinese IP's;while running Online Armor/glasswire doesn't show them connected :(

Reactions: donetao

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
Strange!!My Malwarebytes Pro also blocks connection to some random Chinese IP's;while running Online Armor/glasswire doesn't show them connected :(

I've GlassWire running and IOBit Uninstaller. It doesn't show me any connections that are weird, just the updater.

Reactions: Kent

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.