Bitdifender Total Security
Fav. Videogame
COD Series

VirusAttak

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Aug 31, 2014
Hello Every one ...my name is Sameer Malhotra I'm from india could you help me find some great thing to protect my self ...i use bank transactions and a lot online activity currently Im using Bitdefender Total Security .

Thank you

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
i hear on some blogs that COMODO Firewall mess network
Welcome to membership with Malware Tips, and a very wise choice you've made!:) Although I've not used Comodo firewall yet, it has consistently been the choice of expert level users. The latest Windows system firewall does a good job at what firewalls do best, protecting your system from changes together with UAC, but this is a thread mainly meant to say hello to our newest member, You!;)

When you begin a thread sharing your system configuration here http://malwaretips.com/forums/security-configuration-wizard.12/ you'll receive an abundance of tips and good advice to better secure your online banking.

Thanks for joining, Sameer a.k.a. VirusAttak!:D

VirusAttak

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Aug 31, 2014
Thank you all for your warm Welcome :D

I'm Using Sony Vaio Laptop
i3 2.4Ghz 3rd Gen i gusse?
6GB Ram
500GB HDD
1GB ATI Graphics Card

NullPointerException

Level 12
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
Thank you all for your warm Welcome :D

I'm Using Sony Vaio Laptop
i3 2.4Ghz 3rd Gen i gusse?
6GB Ram
500GB HDD
1GB ATI Graphics Card
Man, you can run the latest game on the highest setting. I suggest you to take care of your PC. ;)
What is your computer science knowledge ; Are you a programmer?

Reactions: VirusAttak

VirusAttak

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Aug 31, 2014
Yes Im Doing Software Engineering From NIIT plus BSC-IT I'm not a Programmer Right now but I'll One day till date i can work on C# and SQL Server. a lot thing still left to learn like java advanced and core HTML

NullPointerException

Level 12
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
Yes Im Doing Software Engineering From NIIT plus BSC-IT I'm not a Programmer Right now but I'll One day till date i can work on C# and SQL Server. a lot thing still left to learn like java advanced and core HTML
Ah, software engineering. It hasn't got the salary as a computer scientist has, but I wouldn't recommend dumping your course. Right now, I recommend you to learn Java, because it's so simple it's ridiculously easy to program in it. Stay away from Assembly right now, and then read books like a Tour of C++, Headfist Java Design Patterns, the Pragmatic Programmer, Code Complete etc.

Reactions: VirusAttak

VirusAttak

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Aug 31, 2014
Ah, software engineering. It hasn't got the salary as a computer scientist has, but I wouldn't recommend dumping your course. Right now, I recommend you to learn Java, because it's so simple it's ridiculously easy to program in it. Stay away from Assembly right now, and then read books like a Tour of C++, Headfist Java Design Patterns, the Pragmatic Programmer, Code Complete etc.

thank you for your suggestion yes I'm more interested in java then any other language I don't care about salary thing I Believe if you are best you will be get the best ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.