I'm not new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

donetao

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hi ! I'm not new here! I didn't know where to post this, so I'm posting it here.
I registered here not knowing for sure what this site was all about. I have now learned what it's all about.
This is the friendliest help site I have ever been on. For me it some times the site gets a little boring. My thing is to help PC owners with issues. That's has become my hobby in life. I have been excepted back on a forum where I wasn't welcomed ???? I'm going to split my time here and on that forum. I will always be here with the new friends that have welcomed me here on MT. One special friend here is cats2-. Also the founder and one smart young man "Jack" only 29" When I was 29 I didn't have a clue about life! Thanks Mr.Jack! Great forum!
I'm expecting great things from you in the future!
donetao!

Reactions: MrXidus and kiric96

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thank you Sir donetao!
Even when you were new here, it certainly didn't seem that way as your encouragement and generosity with the knowledge you brought with you nearly matched your exuberance!:D
I feel confident the other site shall be happily charged with your return as are those wind mill generators your avatar illustrates, just like the way we'll be holding a place for you and your energized presence here as well.;) :):)

Reactions: MalwareT

donetao

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Thank you Sir donetao!
Even when you were new here, it certainly didn't seem that way as your encouragement and generosity with the knowledge you brought with you nearly matched your exuberance!:D
I feel confident the other site shall be happily charged with your return as are those wind mill generators your avatar illustrates, just like the way we'll be holding a place for you and your energized presence here as well.;) :):)
You just had to go and make this old man's day again. You are very special my friend. I'm not leaving MT. I just wanted to express some things that were in my heart for you and MT. I'm proud to be a member here. I'll be here as long as Jack allows me to be here. I will help and comment when I think I have some thing positive. I'm not perfect and I have made a lot of mistakes in the past, but I think I may be mellowing out and my attitude may be getting a little better as I learn from people like you Sir Cats-4_Owners-2

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Welcome to MT :) Thanks for joining!! Hope you stay active in the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.