App Review Immunet AntiVirus 2016 (Test)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

JM Safe

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Great job on the video @JM Security do you think you would put the detection and protection better than Avast?
Thanks, I'm not the author of the video. I think Immunet is a good product, but obviously all can improve; about Avast comparison, I think Avast has a good detection, but it could improve on scan speed and false positives.

Reactions: DJ Panda

JM Safe

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
from their site
system requirement only mention windows 7, windows vista and windows xp SP3.
how about win 8 and newer version?
Hello, unfortunately I don't think there are versions for newest OS, at least for the moment.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.