Status
Not open for further replies.

Aura

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
Hey guys, Aura here.

I was just wondering, I have 7-8 tutorials overall that I don't mind posting on MalwareTips as the goal of these tutorials is to share the knowledge obviously, am I allowed to do so or not ? They have been posted on 3-4 forums right now, HF being the first one, followed by LSx and two others I barely use anymore. I can give a Moderator the link to these tutorials first if he wants to validate them. They're all written by me and I can prove it if needed or if you have doubts.

Thank you.

PS : I can list the tutorials here if needed (what they're about).

Reactions: Jack and Oxygen

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I don't believe that posts in tutorials require moderation.

So go ahead and try to post, any problems sent me a message.

Thanks. :D

Aura

Level 20
Thread author
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
I don't believe that posts in tutorials require moderation.

So go ahead and try to post, any problems sent me a message.

Thanks. :D

That's good thank you.
Imported one so far. Noticed that a couple of BBCode tags don't work on MalwareTips so I'll have to re-work a few of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.