Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sharonp

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 28, 2014
User 2 actually has the administrator privileges. I have been able to use both, and the speed is incredible compared to before. Thank-you so much! I will run the program to remove the scans.

Sharonp

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 28, 2014
I was running the malware anti-malware program and I found allot of trojans on the user 2 but it froze so I was not able to finish that. I had been checking the root kits but then I changed it to something else and the heuristic scan began, so what should I check when running the scan?

argus

Former MalwareTips Staff
Verified
Apr 24, 2014
51a46ae42d560-malwarebytes_anti_malware.png
Scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
  • Install the progam and select update.
  • Once updated, click the Settings tab, in the left panel choose Detection & Protection and tick Scan for rootkits.
  • Click the Scan tab, choose Threat Scan is checked and click Scan Now.
  • If threats are detected, click the Apply Actions button. You will now be prompted to reboot. Click Yes.
  • Upon completion of the scan (or after the reboot), click the History tab.
  • Click Application Logs and double-click the Scan Log.
  • At the bottom click Export and choose Text file.
Save the file to your desktop and include its content in your next reply.

Attach here log.

argus

Former MalwareTips Staff
Verified
Apr 24, 2014
Do you have problems with the Internet, how's your computer behaving now?
If everything is OK then we finished.

Regards.

Sharonp

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Oct 28, 2014
Here is the text from the anti-malware scan. I am still having some problems, but I am going to unistall the malwarebytes anti-malware, because I have the other program. Then I will run the program to remove the tools. I am having script problems so, I have to update something.

Attachments

• malware.txt
    1 KB · Views: 17

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.