Expired iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
1, Recover data from iTunes Backup files

If you ever synced your device with iTunes before the data lost, you can probably recover lost data from iTunes backup files. Generally, iTunes allows you to restore the entire backup. But iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac does what iTunes CAN’T do: selectively recover any file included in the backup, rather than the whole backup, even without connecting your iOS devices to your Mac.

Keep in mind that you should not sync your device with iTunes after you realize that data are lost. iTunes will update the backup file so your files might disappear permanently. This is why iTunes is stopped from working if you’re running iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery. It protects your data safe.

2, Recover from iPhone/iPod/iPad

This data recovery mode lets you directly scan your iPhone/iPod/iPad to recover data you’ve deleted recently, or from your inaccessible iOS devices. This recovery mode can recover lost data from iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4, iPad with Retina display, the new iPad, iPad 2, and so on. Note that the recoverable data will vary from device to device.
iphone-data-recovery-mac-2.jpg

iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac is normally priced at $99.95 per serial number/ registration code. But iSkysoft has launched a giveaway campaign to give away iSkysoft iPhone Data Recovery for Mac free completely from July 25 to 28, 2013 for 4 days on Facebook.

Interested users just need to visit the Facebook promo page HERE, Like the page, then enter your name, email and click on the “Get it Free’ button. You will immediately receive an email containing your free registration code & download link. If the e-mail hasn’t arrived within 15 minutes, please check your spam, bulk or junk mail folder to locate it.

Reactions: beanbean

John Marker

Aug 20, 2013
It is very nice article. By accidentally I formatted my external hard drive and I lost my entire data. I used one recovery software to recover my data, but it didn't recover data for some reason. Can I retrieve my data though your application? I heard about one utility “Remo recover tool”. This user-friendly tool helped me to restore my data.

jamesrodey

Aug 24, 2013
The most easy and secure way to recover iPhone data with third party software which is specially made for recovering data from iPhone. If your data is very important then don't take chance to go by manually.

http://www.pcrecoverytools.com/iphone-data-recovery.html
Free to Try

dolphinlee

Dec 11, 2013
It is really convenient to recover data for Mac from this software.And we can easily retrieve data from iTunes Backup files or iPhone/iPod/iPad.Besides, I also use some other data recovery software such as iOS data recovery to get back my lost data like SMS and vedios.

Reactions: beanbean

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.