It's official: Samsung launches Galaxy A8!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JM Safe

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Hi everyone.
It is official: Samsung launches Galaxy A8 and this is the thinest Samsung phone with a thickness of 5,9 mm and a screen size of 5,7".
The small frames make it a convenient and definitely manageable phone, despite the immensely large screen.
For now the new Samsung signed device is available only in China and, in addition, the price should be quite high.
In a not very far future it should also arrive in international markets.
These are the specs:

• 5.7" SuperAMOLED display Full HD (1920 x 1080)
  • CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 octa-core
  • RAM: 2 GB
  • Storage: 16/32GB expandable via microSD
  • Cameras: 16 and 5 MP
  • Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 n, 4.1 Bluetooth, NFC, Dual-SIM, biometric Sensor
  • Battery: 3050mAh
  • Size: 158x76.8x5.9mm
  • Weight: 151g
You can read the full-article here: http://www.hwupgrade.it/news/telefo...-smartphone-piu-sottile-di-samsung_58085.html

galaxya8.1.jpg

VirusAttak

Level 4
Verified
Aug 31, 2014
I hate the way they are increasing screen size, Still using my 4 year old Galaxy S2 with 4.3 inch screen comfortable in hand.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
What can I say, everything are so good to Samsung Galaxy A8 but it doesn't mean, no disadvantages? Because Samsung has problems on some flagship smartphones like S4 (Qualcom users) which bound to have issue on battery consumption in Lollipop Android and until now its not yet fix.

u4OK3ga.png

So such case battery will be an issue especially on the hardware component it will establish.

Reactions: JM Safe

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
Too small, I'd loose it! Samsung are very good, most of my friends have them, me I am always buying the latest models, but not this, ridiculous.

Reactions: JM Safe
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.