Juhful's Current Config

Last updated
Dec 31, 1969
Windows Edition
Education
User Access Control
Always notify
Real-time security
Windows Defender, HitmanPro.Alert, Sandboxie, Zemana AntiMalware Premium, VodooShield
Firewall security
Microsoft Defender Firewall
Periodic malware scanners
HitmanPro, Zemana Antimalware, EIK
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Browser(s) and extensions
Chrome-HTTP Everywhere-Disconnect-Crumble, WOT
Edge Browser
Maintenance tools
Wise Care 365 Pro, CCleaner
File and Photo backup
Cloud
System recovery
Aomi Backupper
Computer specs
https://malwaretips.com/threads/juhfuls-new-laptop.61842/#post-528428

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
there's no need for more than one real-time scanner and no need for using both Adblock and Adblock Plus
Mind that, everything else seems OK :) Nice confiq

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Looks good! I agree use MBAM Pro as on demand,Use ABD+ or I like uBlock in Chrome.Thanks for sharing your config :)

Reactions: Logethica

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
Nice, simple and well-rounded config!
Since most of the times it's not enough to simply backup individual files locally (e.g. an external HDD) or online (e.g. a cloud storage service), you may consider the following system imaging software for creating full system images which allow you to restore your system to the exact state it was in when you created those images:
OR

Nothing more to note. You're good to go! :p

Reactions: Logethica

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
If you use your computer often consider using Defraggler or something to help unclutter your hard drive once in awhile. :) Other than that great config. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.