Expired Kaspersky Android Security

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Loveyou999

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Aug 4, 2014
Kaspersky Android Security is a ultimate mobile security for your android mobile & tablet which delivers the most trusted & prominent smartphone protection with the help of powerful Web, Anti-theft & Privacy protection, Call & text filter, Lock & Locate, Data Wipe & more intuitive features.

The above link is a Guide to Get it.
The Directly Promo link is: http://kaspersky.proguide.vn/mien-phi-kis-for-android-phien-ban-tieng-viet/

Time Limited! Just Enjoy! :)

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
hii where will they send the liscence code ??. i signed up using facebook

Yes, they do. I received about 15 keys last months signing up with gmail. The keys appears in your account in the evening at 19.30 -20.00 according to the Moscow time. It's about 11 hours after posting my post.

Reactions: Aseem mehta

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
I love Kaspersky products, totally getting it for my Nexus 5. Don't know if it will conflict with LookOut too.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.