Expired Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 3 Months Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

schovinist

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 21, 2014
Screenshot.jpg

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Web Of Trust gave a suspicious rating to the site that you provided :p

Thanks for the link!

schovinist

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 21, 2014
Screenshot.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 608
Last edited:

jide

Level 1
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
its an executable file with integrated activation of 3 months (91days) ,the activation key can be extracted using a certain tool anyway :D

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
its an executable file with integrated activation of 3 months (91days) ,the activation key can be extracted using a certain tool anyway :D
How? :D

Sven

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 5, 2013
Can I save this for later ? I mean what about the deadline of the activation?

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Can I save this for later ? I mean what about the deadline of the activation?

Not sure for this giveaway but kaspersky keys have a long shelf-life. In 2013 I received many
Kaspersky pure 3 keys. There was a giveaway for British/Irish users and the keys are still valid. Last year I received 3 months KIS keys and they are still alive

Last edited:
Reactions: norman and Sven

Sven

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Nov 5, 2013
Not sure for this giveaway but kaspersky keys have a long shelf-life. In 2013 I received many
Kaspersky pure 3 keys. There was a giveaway for British/Irish users and the keys are still valid. Last year I received 3 months KIS keys and they are still alive

Thank you! :) Let's hope that they will stay alive that far :)

gslam

Aug 25, 2014
Could you please guide me how to active the license? I downloaded the installer file but after installing it ask for activation code.

Many thanks.

jide

Level 1
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
Could you please guide me how to active the license? I downloaded the installer file but after installing it ask for activation code.

Many thanks.
You need to activate the trial period, its gives you 91days instead of the standard 30 days,and thats it .

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.