Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 Review (by Malware Security)

Product name
Kaspersky Internet Security 2015
Pros
  • • Nice and Easy Interface

• I did not Notice any System Slow Down

• Good Detection Rate

• Fast Scanning and Removal on 132 Files
CONS
• High Ram Usage

• Not too Hot on Web Blocking

• Behavioral Blocker did not seem to stay Consistent
BOTTOM LINE
According to my written review, Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 has actually downgraded. I really do hope they improve the disadvantages. It is kind of hard for me to say this, but I really do not recommend Kaspersky until things get fixed up. As we all know, Kaspersky is known for good protection, but this 2015 version just does not seem as good as 2014.

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
Would the 2014 version be better than 2015?

It got a 3 out of 5 stars on the 2014 version. Even though the files and web links are different in both reviews, but I just did not feel as safe using 2015. It probably did excellent in other peoples reviews, but I tested it good enough were it tells me were it stands.

Reactions: Oxygen

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
It got a 3 out of 5 stars on the 2014 version. Even though the files and web links are different in both reviews, but I just did not feel as safe using 2015. It probably did excellent in other peoples reviews, but I tested it good enough were it tells me were it stands.

And I thought Kaspersky was the highest rated AV.

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
Great review! I'm currently using the 2015 version and really liking it.

Tony :)

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
Thanks. I also have crypto prevent and malwarebytes anti-exploit (which, from a review on here looks to not work at all) :oops:

Reactions: XhenEd

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Thanks. I also have crypto prevent and malwarebytes anti-exploit (which, from a review on here looks to not work at all) :oops:
Do you use the premium version of CryptoPrevent?

SoundJudgment

Jul 10, 2014
This review video is quite shocking! I would never expect a top-notch malware-fighter as Kaspersky from letting through so many easily caught malware-samples. Sheesh.

Reactions: MrExplorer

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.