On Sale! Kaspersky Security Cloud 3 Device 1 Year - 7,40€ - Germany

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Glashouse

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 4, 2017
Hi all,

Chip (German computer magazine) is offering a 3 Device one year license for Kaspersky Security Cloud in the magazine released today for free, You just have to buy the magazine to get the code.
Price of the magazine 7,40€.

Hope this helps.

Glashouse

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 4, 2017
@mekelek as far as I got it having the download version is not including the DVD while the activation code is printed on the cover of the DVD.
So from my point of view you need the print....

Glashouse

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 4, 2017
OK I just checked it and bought it for testing.

You get the activation link in seconds after purchase.

cheers

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
i got it too and it's working, but it's only 3x183 days(6 months), not 1 year.
license compatible for Kaspersky Mobile too.

Glashouse

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 4, 2017
Ok I asm afraid you can't read the German text :)

In the email with the activation key there is a text below saying:

The license is for 184 days (half a year) when you get the reminder that your license is going to expire, go to the same activation page again, but this time enter your kaspersky activation key, not the voucher code.
You will get the remaining half year.

hope this helps.

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
Ok I asm afraid you can't read the German text :)

In the email with the activation key there is a text below saying:

The license is for 184 days (half a year) when you get the reminder that your license is going to expire, go to the same activation page again, but this time enter your kaspersky activation key, not the voucher code.
You will get the remaining half year.

hope this helps.
I can't indeed, thanks, which activation page, chip one or Kaspersky?

Glashouse

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 4, 2017
You will get the link in the reminder in your KSC when the license is close to expiration. and then you have to enter your kaspersky activation key, should be 20 characters long.

Windows Defender Shill

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Apr 28, 2017
If Kaspersky cloud comes to America, then I'm all on board.

Their excellent sigs in cloud format would be just what I'm looking for with my cheap limited resources computer.

BD and Avira should also offer a similar option.

ant_gamal

Level 5
Verified
Dec 30, 2016
does anyone know it will works in Egypt if i bought one
or it has restricted
because what i know kaspersky have region restricted

also if i bought 2 or 3 can i extend the license later or it have time period must activate in this period

Glashouse

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 4, 2017
does anyone know it will works in Egypt if i bought one
or it has restricted
because what i know kaspersky have region restricted

also if i bought 2 or 3 can i extend the license later or it have time period must activate in this period

sorry I can't tell you. I guess that it will work in Egypt but I am not sure if you can extend your license. I activated 2 Promo codes and got 2 times 3 seats so there is no chance to combine them...

ant_gamal

Level 5
Verified
Dec 30, 2016
sorry I can't tell you. I guess that it will work in Egypt but I am not sure if you can extend your license. I activated 2 Promo codes and got 2 times 3 seats so there is no chance to combine them...
i think i can not extend or combined them but my point about is there is period to activate them
just after end of the key new setup with the new key

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
i think i can not extend or combined them but my point about is there is period to activate them
just after end of the key new setup with the new key
if you have an already activated product, and you activate the key on mykaspersky, the key won't be active until you install the product with this certain key.
i know this cause i have it the same way, it's sitting "unactivated" on my profile.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.