Khalid's config

kansari

Thread author
Sep 14, 2014
Hope this information will be useful.
Please advise me on new anti malware software.

Thanks and regards,
Khalid

Y

yigido

Keep your browsers and softwares up-to-date. And do not use cracks and pirated softwares!
For your browser, you need µBlock to block ads in the browser and HTTPS Everywhere to make your connections secure. These two extensions are essential and available for your browser.

Thanks for sharing :)

silversurfer

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
maybe you can use Emsisoft Emergency Kit or Hitman Pro as On-demand Scanners... ;)

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hi ! You will always get good advise here. I'm not a Norton fan. Unless it's changed lately, I've found it to be a resource hog and cause other problems. You will get plenty of advise about Anti-Virus programs here on MT.
Personally I like your on demand scanners, but there are other good ones.
Welcome to MT!

ا

الشمس

I'm not a Norton fan. Unless it's changed lately, I've found it to be a resource hog and cause other problems.

guess why it is called nor ton...because it weighs a ton on system resources so to speak :D

@Khalid,

i thought i was the only one on malware tips who did not use any backup & recovery software :p

now there are 2 of us ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Looks good!! I agree with adding the Chrome extensions mentioned in previous posts.Thanks for sharing your config :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.