LastPass Users: Do you use Free or Premium?

I use LastPass _____ .

• Free

• Premium

• Free, but plan to upgrade to Premium

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
A lot of members here recommend LastPass to others, or use it themselves. So for those who do use LastPass for Browser, Mobile or Applications, which do you use?

LastPass Free or Premium
  • Voters of Free, which web browser(s) do you use LastPass?
  • Voters of Premium, which mobile OS do you use LastPass? And do you use all Premium features?

More about LastPass here: https://lastpass.com

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Is there an option to not show LP dots in username/password fields when LP is not logged in?
What do you mean?

If LastPass is not logged in, website forms should not be automatically filled in.

Check if your browser is storing Login/Credentials data for your automatically, usually this option is turned on by default.

D

Deleted member 2913

What do you mean?

If LastPass is not logged in, website forms should not be automatically filled in.

Check if your browser is storing Login/Credentials data for your automatically, usually this option is turned on by default.
I mean username/password fields shows those LP dots, if you are not logged into LP & click those dots, it asks you to log into LP.
So is there an option to not show those LP dots in the username/password fields if you are not logged into LP?

F

ForgottenSeer 55474

Lastpass Premium Because of multi-device setup:D
Android 7.0 and IOS 10;)

Reactions: frogboy

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Ah @Yash Khan i think i know what you mean now. Open LastPass, select a site login then click the wrench and the advanced settings then check disable AotoFill. Maybe that will work. :)

Reactions: Deleted member 2913
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.