LingLyz's Configuration :)

Z

zbc1

In my opinion:
- Enable UAC
- Install another antivirus (eg. 360 Total Security) and install another firewall (eg. COMODO Firewall),
- If you don't install 360TS and CFW (still use panda), download Emsisoft Emergency Kit scanner.
- Add extensions: BitDefender TraffcLight, µBlock
- Add program to backup (eg. AOMEI Backupper, Keriver)
Other:
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit
MCShield
Unchecky
---
Defrag: Auslogics Disk Defrag,
Cleaner: CCleaner
---
Thanks for sharing your configuration! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
In my opinion:
- Enable UAC
- Install another antivirus (eg. 360 Total Security) and install another firewall (eg. COMODO Firewall),
- If you don't install 360TS and CFW (still use panda), download Emsisoft Emergency Kit scanner.
- Add extensions: BitDefender TraffcLight, µBlock
- Add program to backup (eg. AOMEI Backupper, Keriver)
Other:
Defrag: Auslogics Disk Defrag,
Cleaner: CCleaner

Thanks for sharing your configuration! :)
Very good suggestions to follow.Thanks for sharing your config :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Considering your last infection was recently happened therefore I suggest to have backup and recovery.

External HDD with using built in backup feature or doing incremental system image via third party program like Macrium Reflect.

Optimized extension: Adguard + HTTPS Everywhere

Reactions: scot and zbc1

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.