Lockjacks config

Lockjack

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 22, 2014
This place is fun if you have computers laying around to test malware on in your free time. I don't have the time I use to but last I was trying was to set up cuckoo sandbox on my linux partition through vmware 11 and successfully run a sample. I got the vm and linux talking and the sample to inject but was never able to get any results. Thats been a month or so ago because I am really busy with work. Anyways thanks for the site and love all the articles too.

Last edited:
Reactions: tonibalas

Piteko21

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 13, 2014
HI, great config bro, but I suggest you to install Ccleaner or Privazer;)

Lockjack

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 22, 2014
Yeah Ccleaner is nice I use that. I also use oxynger virtual keyboard for passwords but the program takes forever to load. I think its a conflict with something but can't figure it out.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I think just consider of backup and recovery for safety precautions but overall fine configuration.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.