MalwareTips IRC Chat & Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk3llgamerZDay

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
Ohai there, name's Flames. I just want to throw a few suggestions out there! First, I think we should use IRC instead of a mini-shoutbox. Much more stable since IRC has been here since the late 90's. It would also be easier to manage. Why I think it will be easier to manage is because you can instead have the chat seperate from the actual forums while still keeping the "Update status" on MalwareTips! IRC is very useful and easy to use. Hopefully Malwaretip's staff will understand my suggestion because I enjoy using IRC more than a tiny chat window. Just a suggestion not anything personal or whatevers! Anyway, thank you for your time for reading this short and quick suggestion! I know IRC is hard to setup but I think it would serve this community well instead of a shoutbox. Thanks for reading, peace!

- Flames

Reactions: Oxygen
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.