kev216

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 6, 2014
Is this new browser going to replace the existing maxthon cloud browser or is it just something new they created?

samit

Level 12
Verified
Nov 4, 2011
are they gonna ditch one of the engine or continue with both trident and webkit engine.....

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
I got the email about 3 days ago, however the browser is not even done yet so it still has alot of work to go.

Reactions: Prorootect

THD

Level 1
Verified
Apr 30, 2014
It's portable and does not have settings option. Very fast, light, clean interface. I like it.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 385
  • 2.png
    2.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 416
D

Deleted member 178

i hope they will get rid of all the bloat they put in the actual version

ifacedown

Level 18
Verified
Jan 31, 2014
i hope they will get rid of all the bloat they put in the actual version
Actually Umbra, I find myself torn between two worlds - the great functions Maxthon 4 has to offer, against the simplicity and awesome speed of the new MxNitro.

A

AnoOtaku

Pretty sweet browser. It feels very much like IE but of course I look forward to the final release!

Last edited by a moderator:

Prorootect

Level 69
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
I got the email about 3 days ago, however the browser is not even done yet so it still has alot of work to go.
Sure, it's ALPHA version, so beware ..
No support for Windows XP for now .. we attend Beta version, then stable version .. patience please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.