By Staff Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerzy601

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
Christmas and the New Year are approaching. I wish all members and all moderators a merry, healthy Christmas and a happy New Year, so that in this New Year all the dreams that everyone sets for themselves in the New Year will come true.

Researchspace

Level 1
Feb 26, 2023
6567ba757b1ad.r_d.198-111-11773.jpeg

I wish all of you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year that will be full of satisfaction. 🎅🏻🎄🎆

Victor M

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Oct 3, 2022
I wish everyone a merry christmas and happy new year. And I wish everyone will get attacked and learn something new from it and strengthen their defenses even more. Wait a sec, that's not a nice thing to wish for, uncalled for stress and everything, but you catch my drift. Anyhooo, I also wish all the red teams a merry xmas; without you guys and gals, us defenders will have nothing to do except renew our AV subscriptions. :) Merry christmas everyone !

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.