Mini Spy

Latest Threads

1. Warning Welcome to MalwareTips.com, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn about PC security and computers.
    As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but you can not create new threads or reply to an existing one unless you are a registered member. By joining our free community you will have access to post threads, start private conversations with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.
    Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join us today!
  2. Emsisoft  Mobile Security GiveawayEXCLUSIVE MalwareTips.com: Emsisoft Mobile Security Giveaway

Get a free license key for Emsisoft Mobile Security to protect your Android smartphone. We are giving away Emsisoft Mobile Security license keys for our awesome members!

Get an Emsisoft Mobile Security license key!

3. Zemana AntiLogger Unlimited GiveawayEXCLUSIVE: Zemana AntiLogger Giveaway

Get a free license key for Zemana AntiLogger. We are giving away 300 Zemana AntiLogger license keys for our awesome members!

Get a Zemana AntiLogger license key!

4.  NoVirusThanks EXE GiveawayEXCLUSIVE MalwareTips.com : NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro Giveaway

Get a free license key for NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro. We are giving away NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro license keys for our awesome members!

Get a NoVirusThanks EXE Radar Pro license key!

5. ZoneAlarm 2015 Extreme Security GiveawayEXCLUSIVE MalwareTips.com:ZoneAlarm 2015 Extreme Security Giveaway

Get a free license key for ZoneAlarm 2015 Extreme Security. We are giving away ZoneAlarm 2015 Extreme Security license keys for our awesome members!

Get a ZoneAlarm 2015 Extreme Security license key!

6. Tip of the Day Many people think that 'formatting' a hard drive will wipe out all the data so it cannot be recovered
    Not so. To prevent the possibility of future recovery, use a third-party, low-level hard drive formatting tool, such as Killdisk (downloadable at no charge from www.killdisk.com) to overwrite data on the hard drive with a random sequence of 1's and 0's.

Multiple choice quiz for Visual Basic (Programming)

Discussion in 'Space Bar' started by jamescv7, Sep 6, 2012.

1. jamescv7

jamescv7 Active Member

Hi guys :), well I'm back for another help basically still not a pro user when doing programming so I need to explore much.

Can you guys help me on how to make a multiple choice quiz program? Its an activity and the deadline will be on Saturday, however I cannot find a research for it

Also one link cannot solved much as its too way complicated.

If anyone knows it just post for detailed steps. I will give a rep+ for giving good suggestion. :D
  2. Huracan

Huracan Administrator Staff Member

3. jamescv7

jamescv7 Active Member

Hi Earth, actually the first link was that I'm referred though was way complicated as it does have error when used the code.
  4. Malware Maniac

Malware Maniac Regular Member

Here is how I did it...
    I made a groupbox with the text being the question. I then put four Checkboxes, three wrong answers one right, I put all the checkboxes in the group box. I also put a button that says "Change".

I then put a label in the corner in that has the text "0" this will help with the score system. I then put another button that says Score with a label that says results.

For the wrong answer I had put:
    Code:
    If CheckBox1.Checked = True Then
    CheckBox1.Enabled = False
    CheckBox2.Enabled = False
    CheckBox3.Enabled = False
    CheckBox4.Enabled = False
    Button1.Enabled = True

Button one would be enabled for the change. Once you chose all options will be disabled until the change button was pressed.

I coded the correct button the same way I coded the the wrong answer except with:
    Code:
    Label1.Text += 1

This would add a point if you were to get the right answer.

The code I used for the change button was:

Code:
    If CheckBox3.Checked = True Then
    Label1.Text -= 1
    End If
    CheckBox1.Checked = False
    CheckBox2.Checked = False
    CheckBox3.Checked = False
    CheckBox4.Checked = False
    CheckBox1.Enabled = True
    CheckBox2.Enabled = True
    CheckBox3.Enabled = True
    CheckBox4.Enabled = True
    Button1.Enabled = False

The Label1.Text -= 1 is to subtact from the score if you were to have the correct answer but wanted to change.

When I coded Score I put:
    Code:
    Label2.Text = Label1.Text + "/1"
    Button1.Enabled = False

The Button1 would be disabled so that once you got your result you could not change your answer to the correct one.

I hope I helped. If I didn't I would recommend asking ReviewsAntivirus to help with coding.

I do a little bit of coding :blush:.

Attached Files: