My site is blocked by malwarebytes

Pandy

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Nov 19, 2014
( i have no idea where the thread was post to be, but sorry if it is in the wrong place)

so i have made very simple website for myself.
I have .me domain on it and im using free rrshost as host.
I have installed https://github.com/aerouk/imageserve <- this on it, So i can host my own screenshots that i take with sharex.
But everybody is complaining that the site gets blocked by malwarebytes malicious website thingy or whatever it is.

I dont know if its allowed to link my site, but i can link one pic if it is allowed.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
You can only link your website in your signature however until the malicious URL is straightened out please do not post the link

Pandy

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Nov 19, 2014
You can only link your website in your signature however until the malicious URL is straightened out please do not post the link
There is pretty much nothing else on the website other than start page (which is just random rext made with html) And the imageupload script On a subdomain.
But i cant tell why it says its malicious by malwarebytes, theres is nothing else on the website.
Is there any way for me to see why it thinks its malicious or something?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
There is pretty much nothing else on the website other than start page (which is just random rext made with html) And the imageupload script On a subdomain.
But i cant tell why it says its malicious by malwarebytes, theres is nothing else on the website.
Is there any way for me to see why it thinks its malicious or something?
I am sure it is nothing malicious
You can ask on their forums https://forums.malwarebytes.org/

Reactions: donetao

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Perhaps wrong flagged of malicious IP, if you believed there's nothing then likely report to MBAM, there's a reason of something like ads that marked to be malicious therefore blocked. ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.