Guide | How To Need help....I know my system is infected

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Motivated4Life

Thread author
Aug 25, 2014
Hello,

I know I have an infected system. I have successfully run Malwarebytes and quarantined over 20 viruses. My webroot was identifying several as well, but it was closing before finishing the removal so I did Malwarebytes. After that the Tuvaro home screen appeared and wouldn't go away and that is how I found your website.. Through the forums I learned I had infected shortcuts and followed the process shown for another user how to fix that and have fixed at this point. However, in that same thread I learned of Fabar. I have run the scans and have the files, but the thread is not showing how to create the fixlist.txt file I need to run the repairs. Can someone help me with this? Thanks!

****sorry just saw I was still in the "How To's" when I started the thread. Can this thread be deleted? I will rename and post in the Malware Assistance Forum. Thanks and sorry again****

Last edited:

Motivated4Life

Thread author
Aug 25, 2014
Here are the logs I got from running Fabar

Attachments

• FRST_25-08-2014_13-29-44.txt
    53.1 KB · Views: 409
  • Addition.txt
    38.4 KB · Views: 459

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Thread closed @ OP's request.He will repost in the correct forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.