App Review NoVirusThanks OSArmor 2024

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Content created by
Shadowra

Shadowra

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Hello :)

@NoVirusThanks is an Italian company offering to strengthen your computer's security with software capable of blocking malware attacks.
This program is by no means an anti-malware program, but can be used to support a security product such as CyberLock.

The interface has changed a lot, and I like the modern look!
NVT also offers modes. We'll be doing 2 tests, default and advanced mode.

Default: On the Web, it's very mixed... OSArmor wins half the points, as a few infections have been passed on.
On the pack, nothing to say except a few. The PC is infected, but can be cleaned easily.

Advanced: Whether on the Web or in the pack, OSArmor blocked everything! It worked like an anti-EXE software.

OSArmor is a good alternative for boosting your computer's security, and comes highly recommended.

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Hello :)

This program is by no means an anti-malware program, but can be used to support a security product such as CyberLock.
fwiw, I never thought of OSArmor as a sidekick to Voodooshield / CyberLock, I thought run OSArmor OR CL. I have not run OSA in many years as I favor CL. I can run CL at default and be (feel) protected while IIRC OSA had a lot of switches to enable / disable and then how to mesh the 2 apps together. :unsure: I am sure you are correct, I just never thought of OSA that way. Seems like you'd need a deep(er) understanding of both to get all the switches optimally set without any issues.

Shadowra

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Hi Shadowra, interesting would you elaborate on this Thanks for the test!

Above all, it can block the launch of malware or exploits and help an av that contains only a database or a cloud (like Panda or MS Defender).

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
fwiw, I never thought of OSArmor as a sidekick to Voodooshield / CyberLock, I thought run OSArmor OR CL. I have not run OSA in many years as I favor CL. I can run CL at default and be (feel) protected while IIRC OSA had a lot of switches to enable / disable and then how to mesh the 2 apps together. :unsure: I am sure you are correct, I just never thought of OSA that way. Seems like you'd need a deep(er) understanding of both to get all the switches optimally set without any issues.
@Shadowra, sorry I misread your above post earlier, I see that it can be understood with my first understanding and also the way you confirmed you meant it. (my :oops:)
(your English is very much better than my French :whistle:)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.