Expired OneDrive Storage Free 100GB for 2 years (US Only)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
OneDrive Storage Free 100GB for 2 years (US Only)

How it works:
1.Visit this promo page:https://www.bing.com/rewards/dashboard
2.Sign in with your Microsoft account.
Note:Bing Rewards users can no longer use Facebook for signing in.
3.If you are not already a Bing Rewards customer, click the "Not a Bing Rewards member? Join now" option.
4.Now be met with the Bing Rewards page. Select the "Free Storage" option for 100GB on OneDrive
5.On the next page, click the "Get My Storage" button, and confirm once more on the subsequent page
6.Now you have 100GB for 2 years

Note :
U.S.- only promotion
Offer expires Feb, 28, 2015

onedrive_bing_rewards.jpg

How works this offer:
Pay a visit to the https://www.bing.com/rewards/dashboard , click the OneDrive offer and then indicate that you're happy to "receive promotional emails from OneDrive".
That’s all there is to it.

Note:It's worth noting that "you can unsubscribe at any time".

Last edited by a moderator:

saxx

Level 1
Verified
Dec 6, 2014
i can't register, Can you help me ? i use cyberghost , ip Us but i can't register

Attachments

• Ashampoo_Snap_2015.02.10_22h54m36s_001_.jpg
    Ashampoo_Snap_2015.02.10_22h54m36s_001_.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 491

MaddionMax

Jun 8, 2014
Click on the gear (right up) and change the region to US.

Honestly, with Ghost not worked for me, I have private US VPN and worked with that, but just after I changed the region.

Reactions: Rus Anca and saxx
H

hjlbx

Did it no problem...I just don't use Bing as its searches return useless information...at least to me...unless, that is, you're searching for the nearest pizza shop... :D

If Microsoft is giving something away...snatch it up !

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rus Anca

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.